Web page speed is an important factor. Fast and optimized pages lead to higher visitor engagement, retention, and conversions.
If your web site is slow, visitors will not stick around and wait to view your content. Even worse you may not even get any visitors, slow web page speeds can effect your search engine rankings on Google.
Slow page speeds may not be your web hosting Companies fault!
When we perform web site design makeovers, we correct all issues we find for the site to run as fast as possible.
This work is carried out as a matter of course on all new websites.
Please contact us if you are suffering from a slow page speed so we can have a look and see if there is room for improvement.
This website is hosted on a shared server. A dedicated server will improve page speed load times even more.
- 73% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that was too slow to load.
- 51% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that crashed, froze, or received an error.
- 38% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that wasn’t available.
- 47% of consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.
- 40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
- A 1 second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
- If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1 second page delay could potentially cost you $2.5 million in lost sales every year.
Have a need for speed? We can speed up most html / php websites, CMS websites Joomla! Drupal, Wordpress etc as well as shopping carts, including Magento.